Hi chris and all:
        I am also trying to access and operate HDFS in perl application via
fuse-dfs. How to do this successfully?
        I installed hadoop-2.7.0-src and ran "mvn clean package -Pnative
-Drequire.fuse=true -DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true" successfully.
However failed to run "fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh dfs://master:9000 /export/hdfs -d"
with a error message "./fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh: line 54: fuse_dfs: command not
found". I checked line 54 in fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh, it is "fuse_dfs $@".
         in hadoop2.7.0 version, there is not  "fuse_dfs.sh" in the path
"hadoop-2.7.0-src/hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/main/native/fuse-dfs".
        Any idea to solve this problem?
       thanks.

Best wishes.

San.Luo
Celloud

在2015年07月23 03时18分,"Chris Nauroth"<cnaur...@hortonworks.com>写道:

The only fuse-dfs documentation I'm aware of is here:

https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/release-2.7.1/hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/main/native/fuse-dfs/doc

(This is a link into the source for the recent 2.7.1 release.)

Unfortunately, this is somewhat outdated.  I can tell because the build command
shows ant, but we've converted to Maven.  Running this command would build it:

mvn clean package -Pnative -Drequire.fuse=true -DskipTests
-Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true

If you need more information on setting up a Hadoop build environment, see
BUILDING.txt in the root of the project's source tree.

--Chris Nauroth