The fix would be released in next version(2.8.0).
I had checked the code to find out the default value and then found it
fixed in documentation(configuration list).

As this is an unreleased version, a URL link (of the form
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.1/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-common/yarn-default.xml)
may not be available AFAIK,
However, this XML(yarn-default.xml) can be checked online in git repository.

Associated JIRA which fixes this is

Regards,
Varun Saxena.