Hi guys,

I am looking for pointers on migrating existing data warehouse to Hadoop.
Currently,  we are using IBM Data stage an ETL tool and loading into Teradata
staging/maintain tables.  Please suggest an architecture which reduces cost
without much degrade in performance.  Has anyone of you been a part of such
migration before? If yes then please provide some inputs,  especially on what
aspects should we be taking care of.  Talking about source data,  it is mainly
in the form of flat files and database.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhishek Singh