From: Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com<mailto:nid...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 4:46 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>"
<user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: HDFS ShortCircuit Read on Mac?

hi, folks,

wondering anyone has setup HDFS shortcircuit Read on Mac? I installed hadoop
through homebrew on Mac. It is up and running. But I cannot config
"dfs.domain.socket.path" as instructed here:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/ShortCircuitLocalReads.html
Since there is no dn_socket on the mac.

any pointers are appreciated.

Demai