Hello Everyone,

I have a strange error regarding the ResourceManager web UI (
http://xx.xx:8088).

Someone before me set up the hadoop + yarn cluster using Pivotal HD, it was
running fine. Then today, the resource manager and node manager
disappeared, the logs did not record this. I restarted them, they are up
and running, but the resource manger web UI does not show any jobs. We have
700+ jobs in the past, and they were showing before.

If I submit MapReduce jobs, the new submitted ones show up. But the
disappear again after restart the resource manger and node manager.

Can anyone give any hint on where to look?

Thanks in advance,
Boyu