From: James Bond <bond.b...@gmail.com<mailto:bond.b...@gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 9:35 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>"
<user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Utility to push data into HDFS

I am guessing this should work -

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9722257/building-jar-that-includes-all-its-dependencies

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 8:15 PM, Shashi Vishwakarma
<shashi.vish...@gmail.com<mailto:shashi.vish...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I agree WebHDFS is one of the option to access hadoop
from windows or *nix. I wanted to know if I can write a java code will can be
executed from windows?

Ex:  java HDFSPut.java  <<- this java code should have FSShell cammand (hadoop
fs -ls) written in java.

In order to execute this , what are list items I should have on windows?
For example hadoop jars etc.

If you can throw some light on this then it would be great help.

Thanks
Shashi

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:39 AM, Chris Nauroth