So, here's a cool thing we can do to these charming people that are too
lazy to go and read a bit about a group that they so cheerfully joined:

Create a rule in your e-mail client to reply "Why don't you read this:
https://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html";

It will be very right thing to do, because they honored us with their
laziness.

I know I'm doing it.