From: darekg11 [mailto:darek...@tlen.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:55 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Does MapReduceApplicationMaster prevents data node from spawning
YarnChild?

Hello again dear users.

Today I ran into following problem:

My mini cluster consist of:
1 NameNode and 2 SlaveNodes.

When I ran my MapReduce program written in java with number of reducers equals
to two.
As the result on first SlaveNode I got MRAppMaster task and only the second
slave launched Yarn Child which actually was producing output results.

I understand that MRAppMaster is essential process repsonsible for managing
life of given task.

And because of that single slave node can't launch MrAppMaster and Yarn Child
at the same time or am I misunderstanding something?