From: praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com<mailto:praveen...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 10:01 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>"
<user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Falcon usecases

Hello hadoopers

Just curious to understand what is the current state of falcon.. How much it is
currently being adopted in the industry.. Anyone even using it other than the
creators?

There is not much information on the internet about falcon examples and use
cases but then it is coming along in HDP distribution. Hence this question on
understanding what are the best engineering/deployment principles around it ?

I personally tried the GUI and it doesn't seems to be working properly on HDP
sandbox 2.3.2, but that is another question to dig later. Before that I wanted
to understand the current adoption of Falcon around big data industry.

Anyone with any insights, please share..!!

Regards
Prav