sqoop import

--connect jdbc:mysql://servername\dbname

--username hiveuser

--query 'select id,name,salary,dept,sol  from sample5 WHERE
status="Shutting" AND  $CONDITIONS'

--hive-import

--hive-partition-key status

--hive-partition-value 'Shutting'

--fields-terminated-by "," --lines-terminated-by "\n"

--target-dir ts1234 --m 1 -P

/--hive-partition-key is Name of a hive field to partition are sharded on

/--hive-partition-value is Value of the hive field to partition

*Thanks & Regards*
L.Sivanesan.

*Thanks & Regards*
L.Sivanesan.