The clean way to go is to start from the log and to replay it... But I
have actually no idea about how to do that
You might find this (old) work interesting:
https://engineering.linkedin.com/distributed-systems/log-what-every-software-engineer-should-know-about-real-time-datas-unifying

I'd never have tried to transmit this much data across the network, I
would always have tried to find a way to copy hard disks and
physically ship them to the location...

Camusensei