Hi Alvaro

yarn.nodemanager.resource.cpu-vcores will help to configure the vcores. And
one of the option to refresh this information is to restart nodemanager.
However you also need to ensure that the changed "yarn-site.xml" path is
present in nodemanager's class path. Pls ensure $HADOOP_CONF_DIR is
correctly set and has the updated yarn-site.xml in it.

Thanks
Sunil