Node3 - DataNode (+NodeManager)
Node4 - DataNode (+NodeManager)
Node5 - DataNode (+NodeManager)

http://node1:8088/cluster works.

My problems:
> SecondaryNamenode WebUI: http://node2:50090 doesn't work (ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE).
> Datanode WebUI: http://node3:50075 looks like there is something wrong:
> https://i.imgur.com/dbTxtkS.png
> Also I'm missing the JobHistory Server. Isn't the jobhistory server included
> in yarn? I tried accessing some URLs I found on the web declared as "default
> configuration" and always (ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE).
> When I run a mapreduce job the output still says: "uri to track the job is
> httpd://localhost:8080" and when I try to access any node on this port I get
> no data (ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE).

Unfortunately I couldn't get this problem solved. I only found a few guides
setting yarn up. I tried them all and my situation only got worse when adding
more properties on yarn-site.xml. E.g. the cluster overview-WebUI
http://node1:8088/cluster didn't worked anymore when adding
"yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address" to yarn-site.xml.
Can anyone help me out configuring yarn correctly please?

My configuration:

core-site.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>hadoop.tmp.dir</name>
    <value>file:///hdfs/tmp</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>fs.defaultFS</name>
    <value>hdfs://node1:54310</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

hdfs-site.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
<!-- NameNode configuration -->
  <property>
    <name>dfs.namenode.name.dir</name>
    <value>file:///hdfs/name</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dfs.namenode.http-address</name>
    <value>node1:50070</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dfs.namenode.checkpoint.dir</name>
    <value>file:///hdfs/checkpoint</value>
  </property>

<!-- SecondaryNameNode configuration -->
  <property>
    <name>dfs.namenode.secondary.http-address</name>
    <value>node2:50090</value>
  </property>

<!-- DataNode configuration -->
  <property>
    <name>dfs.datanode.data.dir</name>
    <value>file:///hdfs/data</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

yarn-site.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<!-- Site specific YARN configuration properties -->
<!-- RessourceManager configuration -->
  <property>
    <name>yarn.resourcemanager.hostname</name>
    <value>node1</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>yarn.resourcemanager.resource-tracker.address</name>
    <value>node1:8031</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.address</name>
    <value>node1:8030</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>yarn.resourcemanager.address</name>
    <value>node1:8032</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

masters