The most likely cause is that your mail server thinks the message is spam,
whereas the mailing list did not.

The initial mail is accepted by the list software, but is rejected
somewhere on its way to you.

The bounce message from shows the message number (23009).

As per the bounce message, you can find out more details of the recent
index numbers by sending the an e-mail to:

user-in...@hadoop.apache.org

This shows that the message was:

23009: Re: ACCEPTED: waiting for AM container to be allocated, launched and
register with RM
        21 Aug 2016 rammohan ganapavarapu

You can try getting the message itself by sending an e-mail to:

user-get.23...@hadoop.apache.org

The reply will contain the original message.
Of course that might also fall foul of your mail server spam detection...

In which case you would have to dig into the mailing list archives and look
at the raw messages to find the message numbers.

I don't think there is a way to search by message number, but you can
narrow the search by using the information from the index command.

I have done this and the message in question is:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-user/201608.mbox/%3CCALm_VjgHWjKdgP68-pFnCH5hHqeBKAieHt4C2GBCKjkLmk5mdw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

If you look at the raw content:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-user/201608.mbox/raw/%3CCALm_VjgHWjKdgP68-pFnCH5hHqeBKAieHt4C2GBCKjkLmk5mdw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

you will see that it starts with:

>From
>user-return-23009-apmail-hadoop-user-archive=hadoop.apache....@hadoop.apache.org
 Sun Aug 21 03:28:42 2016

Note the message number '23009' above.

The message itself contains a lot of quoted material in comparison with new
material; that is sometimes an indication of spam and may have triggered
the bounce.