It looks like '/user/test3' has owner '"hdfs" and denying the access while
performing operations via "shashi" user. One idea is to recursively set ACL
to sub-directories and files as follows:

             hdfs dfs -setfacl -R -m default:user:shashi:rwx /user

            -R, option can be used to apply operations to all files and
directories recursively.

Regards,
Rakesh