Hi Ravi, Thanks for your remind.

Yes, as what you said, I am not sure that. I think this is a difficult problem
for me.
I really have no idea about how to confirm the log4j.properties file.

Liberty of disturbance to you,can you please give me an advice about how to
confirm if the log4j.properties file is what I edited,
or is there any other way to add the <ID> to log message except directly
written to LOG.info().

Thank you .

_Maria