Hi

I am running Hadoop 2.6.0 on a cluster setup. I have setup the timeline
server on this cluster.
My code wants to fetch details of KILLED containers for an application. I
have used the yarnClient.getContainerReport(<container id>) call to get
details of containers. This call throws an exception for KILLED containers,
despite timeline server being up.
Is there some configuration I am missing here which is resulting in this
issue or is this expected in hadoop 2.6.0?

I have a local setup with Hadoop 2.7.2. It is able to give details of
KILLED containers without any exception.

Thanks,
Ajay