Thanks Wellington,

I already looked into that. But those KMS HTTP REST API are only for key
management like create key, rollover key, delete key etc. I didn't see any
API for encrypting a zone. If there exist any, then do tell me please!

Thanks Wei-Chiu,

I looked into that. I'm able to create and encrypt the zone by using the
following code from CryptoAdmin class:

Path deepZone = new Path("/d/e/e/p/zone");
fsWrapper.mkdir(deepZone, FsPermission.getDirDefault(), true);
dfsAdmin.createEncryptionZone(deepZone, TEST_KEY, NO_TRASH);