Good morning,

to deploy and configure the clients we have added the application servers
to the hadoop cluster and installed ambari agents on them. The advantage
ist that I can use Ambari for the installation and the application server
hadoop clients are informed about configuration changes.

Up to now we have a few application servers only. But If another use case
will have hundreds of servers I don't want to include all of them to the
cluster.

What is the best way to deal with clients ?

Best Regards

Markus

Fiducia & GAD IT AG | www.fiduciagad.de
AG Frankfurt a. M. HRB 102381 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hahnstr. 48, 60528
Frankfurt a. M. | USt-IdNr. DE 143582320
Vorstand: Klaus-Peter Bruns (Vorsitzender), Claus-Dieter Toben (stv.
Vorsitzender),
Jens-Olaf Bartels, Martin Beyer, Jörg Dreinhöfer, Carsten Pfläging, Jörg
Staff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Brinkmann