Hi,

I am trying to setup a secured hadoop cluster. In that, I do not find
property key to specify the principals for the active and standby namenodes.

There is one property key "dfs.namenode.kerberos.principal", in that I can
specify only one namenode's principal.

There is one property key  "dfs.secondary.namenode.kerberos.principal",
but  that shouldn't be useful since in Hadoop HA we don't use secondary
Namenode.

There is way to define namenodes like below, but I do not find any way to
specify principals for them. Could somebody help me with this.

dfs.nameservices=syracuse

dfs.ha.automatic-failover.enabled=true

dfs.ha.namenodes.syracuse=nn1,nn2

# The fully-qualified RPC address for each NameNode to listen on
dfs.namenode.rpc-address.syracuse.nn1=namenode1:8020
dfs.namenode.rpc-address.syracuse.nn2=namenode2:8020

# The fully-qualified HTTP address for each NameNode to listen on
dfs.namenode.http-address.syracuse.nn1=namenode1:50070
dfs.namenode.http-address.syracuse.nn2=namenode2:50070

Regards

Pushparaj