Client failures due to failover gets handled seamlessly by having retries,
so need not worry about that.

And by increasing ha.health-monitor.rpc-timeout.ms to a slightly larger
value, you are just avoiding unnecessary failover when namenode busy
processing other client/service requests. This will get into effect only
when namenode is busy and not able to process zkfc rpc calls and other
times when active namenode shutdown for some reason, failover will be
instant and it will not wait for this much configured time.