Hi community:
  I have a question about the performance of writing to HDFS.

  I've learned that When We write data to HDFS using the interface provided by
HDFS such as 'FileSystem.create', our client will block until all the blocks
and their replications are done. This will cause efficiency problem if we use
HDFS as our final data storage. And many of my colleagues write the data to
local disk in the main thread and copy it to HDFS in another thread. Obviously,
it increases the disk I/O.

  So, is there a way to optimize this usage? I don't want to increase the disk
I/O, neither do I want to be blocked during the writing of extra replications.

  How about writing to HDFS by specifying only one replication in the main
thread and set the actual number of replication in another thread? Or is there
any better way to do this?