Hi, everyone:
I setup kerberos for Hadoop cluster, I can do hadoop dfs -ls /,
But when I do the below command, it tell I don’t have tgt, but I have tgt, I
can see it by klist. Does anyone know how to do it?This is the command and the
error info:

ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no localhost "sudo -u root env PATH=$PATH hdfs dfs
-rm -R /hawq_default/exttable_extorc_test_normalpath “

ipc.Client: Exception encountered while connecting to the server :
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException:
No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos
tgt)]
rm: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException:
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException:
No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos
tgt)]; Host Details : local host is: "localhost/127.0.0.1"; destination host
is: "localhost":8020;