Hi, everyone
I set up kerberos for the hdfs cluster, but after I start name node, then the
datanode, In the namenode log file, it display the following error:

2018-11-09 15:09:38,725 WARN org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation:
No groups available for user datanode
4870 2018-11-09 15:09:38,725 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server
handler 0 on 8020, call
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.protocol.DatanodeProtocol.versionRequest from
127.0.0.1:56409 Call#132 Retry#0:
org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Access denied for user
datanode. Superuser privilege is required

The kerberos auth for name node and data node are both ok,  can anyone see the
problem here, any hint will be very appreciated.