2019-07-22

From: Xun Liu
Date: 2019-07-22 16:06
To: 赵欣; adam.antal
CC: common-dev; yarn-dev; hdfs-dev; mapreduce-dev; submarine-dev; user
Subject: Re: Any thoughts making Submarine a separate Apache project?
@adam.antal

The submarine development team has completed the following preparations:
1. Established a temporary test repository on Github.
2. Change the package name of hadoop submarine from org.hadoop.submarine to
org.submarine
3. Combine the Linkedin/TonY code into the Hadoop submarine module;
4. On the Github docked travis-ci system, all test cases have been tested;
5. Several Hadoop submarine users completed the system test using the code in
this repository.

赵欣 <xinz...@seu.edu.cn> 于2019年7月22日周一 上午9:38写道:
Hi

I am a teacher at Southeast University (https://www.seu.edu.cn/). We are a
major in electrical engineering. Our teaching teams and students use bigoop
submarine for big data analysis and automation control of electrical equipment.

Many thanks to the hadoop community for providing us with machine learning
tools like submarine.

I wish hadoop submarine is getting better and better.

赵欣
东南大学电气工程学院
Zhao XIN
School of Electrical Engineering