As per the error, spark user does not have permission to create directory
under NodeManager Local Directory or the existing spark user directory is
with stale uid or gid.

*Permission denied Can't create directory
/d1/hadoop/yarn/local/usercache/spark/appcache/application_1570681803028_0018*

1. Check if spark user is able to create directory under NM local dir.
2. Remove /d1/hadoop/yarn/local/usercache/spark from all NMs and rerun the
job.