Hello Team,

We have query regarding below High vulnerabilities on Hadoop, could you please
help here.

Query for below mentioned HIGH Vulnerability.

We are having java based HDFS client which uses Hadoop-Common-3.3.3,
Hadoop-hdfs-3.3.3 and Hadoop-hdfs-client-3.3.3 as it's dependency.
Hadoop-Common shows transitive dependency on netty-handler-4.1.42 via zookeeper.

We got the following high vulnerability in netty-handler-4.1.42.Final using
"Anchore Grype".

1. CVE-2020-11612

What is the impact of these vulnerablilities on HDFS client?
If HDFS Client is impacted then what is the mitigation plan for that?

Regards,
Deepti Sharma
PMP(r) & ITIL