Dear Hadoop Team,

I am a developer working with the Hadoop platform, and I recently noticed
that the *SFTPFileSystem *class in Hadoop 3.x extends the FileSystem class
and should therefore inherit the *getScheme *method. However, I also
noticed that there is no *getSchema *method specifically in *SFTPFileSystem*
.

I am curious about the reason for this design decision, and whether there
are any specific considerations or use cases that led to the exclusion of
this method in *SFTPFileSystem*. Would it be possible to provide some
insight into this decision, or perhaps point me to any relevant
documentation or discussions on this topic?

Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Wenqi Ma