Hello,  please help me take a look at this issue. Due to openssl, Hadoop compilation failed.

When I try to compile Hadoop, I add -Drequire.openssl to the maven command, and the Hadoop compilation will fail. I encountered this issue when compiling in the x86 environment, and I successfully compiled in the arm environment.

My openssl version is 1.0.2f. I added the following environment variables to the compilation script.

export PATH="${OPENSSL_HOME}/bin:$PATH"

export LD_ LIBRARY_ PATH="${OPENSSL_HOME}/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

Compilation exceptions are as follows:

[exec] -- Looking for dlopen in dl

[exec] CUSTOM_ OPENSSL_ PREFIX =

[exec] Cannot find a usable OpenSSL library.   OPENSSL_ LIBRARY=OPENSSL_ LIBRARY-NOTFOUND, OPENSSL_ INCLUDE_ DIR=OPENSSL_ INCLUDE_ DIR-NOTFOUND, CUSTOM_ OPENSSL_ LIB=, CUSTOM_ OPENSSL_ PREFIX=, CUSTOM_ OPENSSL_ INCLUDE=

[exec] CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:207 (MESSAGE):

[exec]   Terminating build because require.openssl was specified.

[exec] -- Looking for dlopen in dl - found

[exec] -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Thank you for your help!

Hao He

Windows 邮件发送