Hi,

We can't help with the HBase thing, for that you need to chase the
HBase user ML.

For the `hadoop checknative -a` showing false, maybe the native
libraries that are pre-built & published aren't compatible with the OS
you are using, In that case you need to build them on the "same" OS,
the instructions are here: [1] & replace those generated native files
with the existing ones.

Second, Run the command `hadoop jnipath` and see the output path &
check you have the native libs in that directory.

If both of the above things don't work then enable debug logging &
then run the checknative command and capture the log & exception as
here [2] & they might give you an answer why the native libraries
aren't getting loaded.

Most probably solving the Hadoop stuff should dispel the HBase or any
downstream problem tethered to native libs.

-Ayush

[1]
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/NativeLibraries.html#Build
[2]