Yes , I thought about large number , so you said it depends on block size.
Good point.

I have one recored ~ 4k ,
 block size is:

<property>
  <name>dfs.block.size</name>
  <value>268435456</value>
  <description>HDFS blocksize of 256MB for large file-systems.
</description>
</property>

what is the number that I have choose? Assuming
I am afraid that using number which is equal one block brings to
socketTimeOutException? Am I write?

Thanks Oleg.