Correct me if I am wrong :)
In HConnectionManager, it seems to me that a zookeeper instance is used to
get to the HBase master for META and ROOT info. What would happen if HBase
master became unavailable? Would zookeeper be able to get the ROOT and META
info from another backup/replicated master? Sorry because I haven't got a
chance to browse deeper in the zookeeper codes yet :(