Looks like a datanode went down.  InterruptedException is how java
uses to interrupt IO in threads, its similar to the EINTR errno.  That
means the actual source of the abort is higher up...

So back to how InterruptedException works... at some point a thread in
the JVM decides that the VM should abort.  So it calls
thread.interrupt() on all the threads it knows/cares about to
interrupt their IO.  That is what you are seeing in the logs. The root
cause lies above I think.

Look for the first "Exception" string or any FATAL or ERROR strings in
the datanode logfiles.

-ryan