We have certain tables with under 10 rows, one under 200 rows and one with
1,000,000 rows.  We have found out that having a copy/cache on each node is
EXTREMELY fast for our batch processing since these copies of data are local
AND in-memory.  The issue I am struggling with is the best way to evict stale
entries from the cache since these entries are rarely updated in our system,
but we still need to evict them from all nodes.  Anyone else struggling with
this problem?  I tend to think most designs would have a table or two they
would want a copy of on each node like a system properties table for instance
where properties rarely change, but when they do, we want to flush that changed
property from every node.

I naturally could design my own system for all of this, but considering we had
an AMAZING performance improvement, I tend to think someone else has been
creating a solution for this use-case????

Thanks,
Dean

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.