The link you send to me showing HBASE 0.91.0 - SNAPSHOT API

and in the link
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/overview-summary.html#overview_description,
I am not able to see org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration Class.

If I am following the given example --
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/package-summary.html#package_description

import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Get;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Put;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Result;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ResultScanner;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Bytes;

// Class that has nothing but a main.
// Does a Put, Get and a Scan against an hbase table.
public class MyLittleHBaseClient {
    // You need a configuration object to tell the client where to connect.
    // When you create a HBaseConfiguration, it reads in whatever you've set
    // into your hbase-site.xml and in hbase-default.xml, as long as these
can
    // be found on the CLASSPATH
    Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();

I am not able to create the config object.. because I am not finding
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration class in the API.

If I just use
HBaseConfiguration conf = new HBaseConfiguration();
Its showing its deprecated.

and HBaseConfiguration.create() is returning
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration object.

Can anyone show me how to create a conf object using HBase 0.90.3 API.

Thanks,
Praveenesh