Hi there-

re:  "that we have to reuse the Configuration object"

You are probably referring to this...

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#client.connections

... yes, that is general guidance on client connection..

re:  "do i have to create a pool of Configuration objects, to share them
synchronized?"

No.

re:  "zookeeper cluster does not accept new connections"

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.1/zookeeperAdmin.html
"maxClientCnxns      The default is 10"