Hi,
Which version of HBASE are you using?

In HBASE-0.90.x version i get the following stack trace when the client
tries to connect to the master.

11/07/25 10:13:16 INFO client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
ZooKeeper available but no active master location found
11/07/25 10:13:16 INFO client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
getMaster attempt 6 of 10 failed; retrying after sleep of 4000
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.
getMaster(HConnectionManager.java:357)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.<init>(HBaseAdmin.java:94)
        at com.sample.ExampleClient.main(ExampleClient.java:33)

Are you not getting this?

Regards
Ram

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is