From: Harsh J [mailto:ha...@cloudera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 6:06 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Access Hbase server using Eclipse

Ah well, I just answered looking at your snippet and result - sorry.

You require to set this property for proper ZK hosts discovery:
hbase.zookeeper.quorum

Note: You can also place a directory containing configured hadoop *-site.xmls,
zoo.cfg and hbase-site.xml onto your classpath to have
HBaseConfiguration() read them up. Adding the file directly on classpath won't
help, it needs to be a directory with the file under it afaik.

--
Harsh J