On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Jignesh Patel <jigneshmpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> St.Ack,
>
> changin hadoop-version in pom.xml doesn't help as during runtime it still
> tries to load from m2./repository folder. Is there a way where I can say
> that don't go to .m2/repository folder but goto /lib directory.

You can rig maven to use explicit dir for a particular jar  -- set its
scope=system [1] -- rather than read from .m2.

Or just change the pom and do a command line build and it will pull
down 205 from maven repository into your .m2 repo (There is likely a
way to do this from eclipse maven plugin too but I've not used it).
Do your mvn eclipse:eclipse and you should be good to go then.

St.Ack

1.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/364114/can-i-add-jars-to-maven-2-build-classpath-without-installing-them