Hi harsh,
ya, i no jobs are seen in that jobtracker page, under RUNNING JOBS it is
none, under FINISHED JOBS it is none,FAILED JOBS it is none . its just like
no job is running. In eclipse i could see during mapreduce program running,
as you said "LOcalJobRunner", may be  Eclipse is merely launching the
program via a LocalJobRunner.
I ran like this,

1) right click on my main java file-> run as-> java application    , So, it
happened as i mentioned.

So, i tried even doing this,

2) right click on my main java file-> run as-> Run on hadoop,    Now
nothing is happening, i mean to say, no job is created, no process seems to
be started then, i checked even the jobtracker, task tracker pages also,
there also i colud see no jobs are running, all are none.

But actually if i see my mared-site.xml file in conf directory of hadoop,
its like this

<name>mapred.job.tracker</
name>
  <value>hadoop-namenode:9001</value>

this hadoop-namenode's ip address is 10.0.1.54, i am running my mapreduce
job from an eclipse ,which is residing on the same machine. so, the
mapred.job.tracker is set to one machine and port, so, then it should be
submitted as distributed job, right? But why this is not happening?
On all machines , all daemons are running.
what i should do to run it  on clusetr from the eclipse.. please  help..

--
*Regards*
*