Hi Stack

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Fei Dong <dongfei...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It says only Hadoop 0.20.205.x can match?
>>

> No.  Also includes 1.0.0 and other hadoop offerings (read through that
> section)
>

>> I did not run any application before, so it should not have concurrent
>> problem. Then I set it in hbase-site.xml, it still reports such error.
>>    <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.maxClientCnxns</name>
>>    <value>1000</value>
>>

> Anything in zk logs?  If you connect to it w/ zkcli does it say > 1000
> connections?

I test the hbase shell on another machine, which can "put", "get"
record successfully. So I guess Zookeeper is running.

It is weird that it does not mention any path or class name behind
"NoClassDefFoundError"
It seems some error occurs when copying jar from JobTracker to
TaskTracker, or it does not copy.

The task tracker error log:

Could not find the main class: .  Program will exit.

--
Best Regards,