On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Jameson Li <hovlj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The website http://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html said:
>> About zookeeper 3.4.3, it is a beta release.
>> And about zookeeper 3.4.2, it is an alpha release.
>

> Thanks Jameson.
>
> Let me ask the zk folks what this means and if the 3.3.x versions were
> categorized so.
>
> Do what you are most comfortable doing (running all 3.3.3 or 3.4.x
> client against 3.3.x ensemble, etc.)

Mahadev says this over on the zk list:

" We have marked this release as beta. I think it needs a little more
time before it gets marked stable. We'd really appreciate some
feedback/testing from our users like you to get to a stable release of
3.4 branch. Would you be willing to try it out and see how it works
for you?"

Jameson, we'll be deploying it prod.  We'll let you know  how it goes.

St.Ack