Yes, I understand that.
But after I complete the bulk load, shouldn't it trigger the region server
to split that region in order to meet the  *hbase*.*hregion*.*max*.*filesize
* criteria?
When I try to split the regions manually using the WebUI, nothing happened,
but instead a Region mytable,,1334215360439.71611409ea972a65b0876f953ad6377e.
not splittable because midkey=null
message is found in the region server log.