Hi stack,
The namenode, jobtracker and secondary namenode are working and no problem with
them.
The problem is when I run this command
$host -v -t A `hostname`Trying "namenode"Host namenode not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
I don't know why, so I want to ask a question do I have to let hostname =
namenode.example.com (in the canonical form) or can leave it "namenode".
Note that my hostname is namenode.
Thanks,