See response inline.

[Ram] Hadoop Cluster -> What are the process that you are running as part of
this?
[Ram] In HDFS you have Namenode and datanodes.  Here Namenode is like a
master and Datanodes do the work of serving data.
[Ram] In Hbase case, you have 2 things HMaster and HRegionServer.

[Ram] So if your hadoop cluster starts 3 datanodes then you have 3 datanodes
in your cluster.
[Ram] There can be even one RegionServer alone but the data from them can
reside in all three Datanodes.
Regards
Ram