Oh! Nice! I really like the secondary index approach. A bit manual,
but at least I can tweak it the way I want...

Thanks for the reply!

Seems that I will have to read again the section about the timestamp
because it might be very helpful for me.

Regarding the key, for me it's a MD5 of a long string. So I will not
be able to search by this key. Because using the string as the primary
key, which can be as long as 2048 bytes, might be a bit to much for
the table. That mean I will not be able to do any search on this table
using the primary field. The main goal is mainly to have a way to
insert data quicky into the table.

Since I will still have to retrieve the data at some point, I have one
last question regarding the filters.

Let's say I have table like "FirstName", "LastName", "BirthDate",
"Sexe" with everyone on the earth into this table. About 7 billions of
lines.

A key can be the concatenation of those 4 fields, that's fine. But
let's say I want to search by sexe. I will need to build a secondary
index. Still fine. Bot how can I do that?

Can I insert one row for male with all the names in separate columns,
and same for females? Is that doable to have hundred of millions of
columns for one row? But then what should the column ID be? I can use
the FirstName and LastName but they are long and it's recommended to
keep that as short as possible.

Basically, I'm fine with 1 to 1 relations both directions to build the
indexs, but when it's 1 to n then how show that be done?

JM