Please ensure hbase-*.jar, Guava-r*.jar, protobuf-*.jar & zookeeper.jar  in
your classpath.

>export
> HADOOP_CLASSPATH=$HADOOP_CLASSPATH:/usr/local/hbase-0.92.1-security/lib/

This will not add all the jars into the classpath. You have to iterate the
lib folder and then you have to add to HADOOP_CLASSPATH. You can copy all
the above jars into the hadoop lib directly, if ur not able to do this.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopinathan A

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is