On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:51 AM, Anty <anty....@gmail.com> wrote:
>     i have a little cluster composed of 1master+7regionserver, hbase version
> is 0.90.5, one of my region server constantly print debug info like this all
> the time, even there is no request issued against the region server.

Please upgrade your hbase.

>> 2012-06-13 17:31:56,869 DEBUG
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
>> NotServingRegionException; Region is not online: .META.,,1

Odd.  Some client is coming in thinking this is where the .META. is.
I can't explain how this could be since it seems like new clients --
the ones you use confirming all seems well in hbck, etc -- say the
cluster is healthy.  Any chance of figuring where this client is
connecting from and then digging into it on why its getting wrong
answer for .META. location?

Thanks,
St.Ack