And is your regionserver getting hotspotted? Like all your requests are
targeted to one particular RegionServer or to one particular region alone?

Regards

Ram

From: Giorgi Jvaridze [mailto:giorgi.jvari...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:26 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Decreasing write speed over time

Hi thanks for answer,

I've attached image of the chart.

Write performance is going down by the time. and never goes up.

As you can see on chart there are spikes but beside that generally write
performance goes down over time.

Thanks.

Giorgi

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Anoop Sam John <anoo...@huawei.com> wrote:

Hi
  Sorry I was not able to access your chart of put perf. Is it like the
performance gradually coming down and at some point again getting better all of
a sudden?  [some spikes in graph]
It may be because of HBASE-3484

You can check the memstore size that u have given and see whether the spikes
coming at the memstore flush time and then again perf going down gradually...

-Anoop-