Prakrati,

  I'm new to HBase myself, but I could interpret your results as
1) Enabling caching would only decrease retrieval time over time.
I.e. once you start retrieving the same rows over and over again.  I'm
not sure from your results that your tests are actually trying to
retrieve cached results.
2) If 1) isn't true, then you wouldn't expect any improved retrieval
time from your queries with caching enabled.  However, I could believe
that retrieval time would go up slightly because you've now enabled
caching, which means for every request, you have to insert data into
the cache.

Again, I'm just making some guesses based on the info provided.

HTH,
Minh